<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d22619568\x26blogName\x3dICT+in+action\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://tales-from-tighnabruaich.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://tales-from-tighnabruaich.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3256462085123763469', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ICT in action

What is happening in a school near you.

Monday, June 05, 2006

and so begins the last week!

Today was the start of my last week at Tighnabruaich Primary school. The weather is glorious and the children have all been working hard. I have been at the school for 22 years, over half of my life. I will take up my new post at Dunoon Primary next Monday- an exciting new adventure in my teaching career will begin.
I don't think it will really sink in for a while that I have made the move, but I am sure that as I meet all the new pupils and staff and begin to get to know my way around the school, a new blog will have to be devised. There will be an IWB in my classroom- there is one other in the school at present. Don't know much else about the ICT provision except that there is a classroom in a box as well as some computers in the library which are PC's I think. Lots to find out about and new title for a blog to devise..Dunoon Diary.......Dunoon Daily......mmmmm..Dunno??
Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home